Nikki Strick, MPT
Nikki earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Kinesiology with Distinctive Scholastic Achievement from the University of Wisconsin–Madison in 2000. She continued on to earn her Master of Physical Therapy from the University of Wisconsin–Madison in 2002.
Nikki’s areas of interest include sports medicine and the treatment of orthopedic and neurologic injuries. She is committed to providing evidence based evaluation and treatment. Nikki has exercised her desire for continual learning throughout her career. She takes pride in providing patients with a solid foundation on the anatomy associated with their condition and the rationale for various prescribed treatment techniques.
In her leisure time, Nikki enjoys traveling and also places a priority on staying fit, including recreational interests in volleyball, kickball and biking.
- Medical College of WI Sports Medicine Symposiums
- Evidence Based Evaluation & Treatment of Running Injuries
- Evaluation & Treatment of Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
- Drayer Physical Therapy Sports Medicine Conference
- Michigan State Principles of Muscle Energy Technique I & II
- Examination & Treatment of the Lumbo-Pelvic Region
- Exercise Prescription for Neck Pain
- Speed, Agility and Quickness Training
- Functional Biomechanics of the Lower Quarter
- Introduction to Vestibular Rehabilitation
- Best Evidence in Exam & Treatment of Shoulder Conditions
- Concussion: Implications for Physical Therapists
- Co-authored a chapter in physical therapy text: Orthopedic Rehabilitation for the Athlete – Getting Back in the Game
- American & Wisconsin Physical Therapy Association
- Emergency Medical Responder
- Olympic Distance Triathlon
- Tough Mudder
- Scenic Shore 150 Bike Tour